Friday, June 19, 2009

Do you Believe in a Boy's dream?

I know there is going to be a day I have to write a blog with this title..
I believe the time has come and this is dedicated to my beloved Dad, Mom and my ever loving sister, Seok Kheng in Singapore.

I know that 3 of you worry about me a lot. Especially on things regarding my future.

[This paragraph is DELETED due to content management]

To tell you the truth, I, Don't want to live a conventional life. I don't want to just graduate, find a secure and safe job, set up a family, work, retire, and so on.
6 Billion people are living that life, do you need me to be in the chain as well?

I am seriously not asking much. I don't dream of being a superhero or so. I just want to live an extraordinary life. A life that can be told to others

A life which can inspire others...

"Aspire to Inspire before I Expire"


And to achieve that, I need to live my life differently from your friend's kid who just get into a good uni and graduate... I already have a plan... Its with AIESEC, I believe I will have a story to tell when I am older...

Its actually a very realistic plan. Just because it is unconventional, it doesn't mean its unworkable. It goes with me being a VP in the national level and then I go for an overseas Internship...

Dad, seriously,how many people in the NG family linage are leaders nationally? How many of us actually got some recognition by the society such as datukship and so forth? Don't you think its time someone do something about it?

I am not asking you to send me to the moon. I just want your permission to do something in life before I regret it totally.
I know its hard to have faith in me, especially after STPM where i nearly can't get into university.
But please, believe me... I had learned from my mistakes and I only do things which are feasible nowadays, AIESEC is feasible... trust me

I wish you can restore the faith you had in my back in my sixth form days that I can actually be somebody. Someone who have a story that people want to hear and inspire them to do extraordinary things in their life....

Have you ever come across a dream just when you are walking in the streets or so. The next moment, it vanished because something disrupted your train of thoughts. And I seriously don't want that to happen in my life again...

I am sorry I am not like the other kids you see
I am sorry that I already have plans for my life
I am sorry I've disappoint you once, I promise and make sure that never happen again
I am sorry that I am so persistent
I am sorry that I always have be a subject of worry, I promise I will do well in studies


I just have a dream, thats all...
Believe in me, and I promise I wont go wrong.....

1 comment:

Kee Cheong said...

Deep within each heart
There lies a magic spark
That lights the fire of our imagination
And since the dawn of man
The strength of just "I can"
Has brought together people of all nations

There’s nothing ordinary
In the living of each day
There’s a special part
Every one of us will play

Feel the flame forever burn
Teaching lessons we must learn
To bring us closer to the power of the dream
As the world gives us its best
To stand apart from all the rest
It is the power of the dream that brings us here

Your mind will take you far
The rest is just pure heart
You’ll find your fate is all your own creation
Every boy and girl
As they come into this world
They bring the gift of hope and inspiration

Feel the flame forever burn
Teaching lessons we must learn
To bring us closer to the power of the dream
The world unites in hope and peace
We pray that it will always be
It is the power of the dream that brings us here

There’s so much strength in all of us
Every woman child and man
It’s the moment that you think you can’t
You’ll discover that you can

Feel the flame forever burn
Teaching lessons we must learn
To bring us closer to the power of the dream
The world unites in hope and peace
We pray that it will always be
It is the power of the dream that brings us here

Feel the flame forever burn
Teaching lessons we must learn
To bring us closer to the power of the dream
The world unites in hope and peace
We pray that it will always be
It is the power of the dream that brings us

The power of the dream
The faith in things unseen
The courage to embrace your fear
No matter where you are
To reach for your own star
To realize the power of the dream
To realize the power of the dream

"The Power of The Dream - Celine Dion"