Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How Far I've Come..

Hey fellas... Hows life treating you?
I know some of you had been surfin in and out of this site to check whether I've update my blog on my Birthday but sorry to say.. I was really really busy, even on my birthday....
Now that all of my core papers are over, I think I can steal some time from my Minor paper to blog..haha

Neways, my Birthday lasted 3 days.. lol...

8th Nov - Pre-Celebration at pizza hut and tanjung bungah with Maths School Coursemates
9th Nov - .....
10th Now - Post - Celebration at Gee Tomyam with fellow AIESECers..


You got to be wondering whatz up with all the dots there on the 9th... Itz because I did nothing at all on that day. It was a peculiarly ordinary day in fact.. Everything was plain normal right from the morning i woke up, study and sleep and night... Kak Izzatti told me that I have to get used to it for another 3 years at least.
In actual fact, it wasn't that bad la.. I got pre and post celeb, what more can I ask for?

However the point is, this birthday is a near perfect parameter of the situation right now...
I can really see the difference in my situations back in June and now in November. In just 5 months, things had been like heaven and earth.

5 months ago, all this seems impossible. A place in a varsity seems tough enough already, what more a birthday celebration where I still have people around me to celebrate with. Then came july and my luck started to change up till now...

Having a birthday celebration this year is like Miracle, having my coursemates and aiesecers around, its Magic.

Hence thanks everyone for remembering my day.. I really want to post some photos but it seems that they havent do so in FaceBook, so i'll do it in the next post...

take care people.. i've got to continue my work.. cyaz aitez.. and thanks... from deep down my heart

cyaz and thanks people

No comments: