Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hot Potatoes

Ahha... I know this is a funny title for a post...

It is actually a game I played in AIESEC.... It goes something like this. Everyone forms a circle, and each circle of approximately 10 people will be given a potato. Then we actually need to toss the potato around by calling the person's name in the opposite side. It was quite easy at first when we have only one potato.. But things got tougher and tougher when we are given more and more potatoes...

Anyhow... the moral of the game is....
We are quite efficient when handling a singular task.
But things get tougher when we have to multi-task...

My situation now = hot potato...

hahaha.... Yea, it had been quite stressful this week and the next 2 weeks ahead. All i ever did was waking up and start studying... The only thing which keep my head on the ground is by not turning nocturnal. Being a nocturnal creature is the last thing I need during this season as I dont want my mind to be in sleep-mode when i'm in the examinations hall...


Here are my bibles...lol... How far I'll go in the exam will depend on these books..



Welcome to my tactical office.. There is only room for one... lol



Thatz me.... Man At Work

Thatz all from me...Yea its a very short post as I dont have much time after studying.. My eyes are kinda heavy le...anyway I'll have another post on tuesday i hope as it will be a very special day.. (Hidup Obama!!)

take care and continue ur hard work!!

4 comments:

evon said...

hey thr!!i like ur 'tactical office'..its pretty neat for a guy..lol..i guess we're all busy so ur not alone..take care n hope to hear more from u soon..

Nur Izzati said...

Hey, I agree. Its unusually neat for a guy since the ones I seen are very messy. Be prepared with your swords and armours for the xm battle...good luck!!

Anonymous said...

eh wtf. everytime also write about study study study only. not sien ar? =P

dun study so hard. enjoy your uni.
know more hot USM babes, steal underwears from the laundry room(your all time fav hobby) for midnight sniffing sessions.. whatever..

after all, first class and third class are only different words on the same paper =P

Wilson Ng said...

its probably neat coz I just moved in a month ago to my new room... and guo jian, I think thatz ur fav past time la (stealing undies from NUS sorority)...certainly not mine...haha

Btw, i know the grades are all different words from the same paper la.. but those different words will give us personal satisfaction in our achievement... btw, you try not scoring first class honors and see la guo jian... lol.. i know its impossible for you...gaga