Saturday, March 14, 2009

Isn't it a little too late?

Its had already been 10 months in USM....

And I only start to cherish my coursemates now.....

I seriously regret my actions of not acknowledging them as my closest friends as they had already treated me one of their own long long time ago. Its only till yesterday in the Maths Night I realize this might be the last Maths Night I'm attending. I MIGHT be entering the School of Physics next year...

They had indeed been a great bunch. The thing I appreciated the most is having they accepting me in their activities even though I am huge language barrier. Sometimes having them speaking Cantonese for me makes me feel kinda happy as I can communicate!! haha...
As return, I minimize my usage of English as I know they doesn't feel comfortable with it...

1 more month left, and only I realize the importance of Non- AIESEC friends... yikes...

2 comments:

[A]rSENE said...

yo fren
nite is stil 2 young la...
haha
stil gt lots of time 2 hang out even u enter sch of physic ^^
do keep in touch tat time o

成亿 said...

now only realized that...even if you were to enter the school of physics it doesn't means it's the end of the friendship...true friends don't end like this...keep in touch la...