Friday, October 24, 2008

Pulling Through

Fooh.....
Itz finally over...
Itz not that over yet la coz i still have the exams but at least my 3 hectic weeks had past by just like a snap of a finger....

For the past 2 to 3 weeks, things was kinda "weird" for me because I've never had such hectic schedule for a long time already. The last time i remembered was June 2005 where I have to juggle concert and marching practices alongside with exams. Its quite similar now actually with me juggle multiple tasks.

There was even once where i had to be in 2 places at one time...
GOD!!! why people always need to screw up my schedule by having extra classes that clashes with my current class?!!!
nvm, its over... now... relax....

I find it quite funny though during the rush.. the only thing i thought of are my home and more time. I only miss home when i'm messed up.. lol... I'm not too sure about that but thatz at least what my mom told me

Amidst all of that craziness, I do understand that human's utmost potential is unleash when their situation pushes them to the limit.

Like people say, you wont draw out the trump card until you really have to. I did not draw out any card la but I know why people are at their best when they are on a rush. It it because they have no time to for error. In other words, they have no time to waste and no time to crap either. Everything they do have to be accurate as they dont have time to run trails and error. Hence, their best ideas and work comes out this way

Of course, people of such can be pretty ruthless. They can be kinda cruel in slashing crappy ideas of other people like no body's bussiness. And to make them feel like thier time is used wisely, they expect you to follow thier ideas... aikz..

Pro and cons la... you know the game....

I've become a bit of those in the past week but luckily i didnt hurt anyone.... I really need my old self back, hence i'm going back to ipoh... To get some rest and self reflection and of course to gear up for my exam as well

cyaz people and hopefully all changes in me for the past 3 weeks are for the good...

Bye USM and Hello Ipoh.... I'll be back in penang by tuesday..

No comments: