Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wings to Fly

I'm so refeshed and recharged rite now...
Back in my home, to a place where I belong......
And all I ever did from yesterday till today is sleep...

This sleep ain't the same as last time where I slept to kill time... Thatz laziness..
The sleep I had now is to restore my energy which i had lost for the past 3 weeks.. so its diff la okay

Don't worry, tomorrow I will kickstart my engine once again for the next 3 weeks...
But as usual, I need inspiration to work on... last three weeks, the motivation came from me not being able to go home for mom's birthday. How about now?... Believe it or not, it came from youtube...

Remember the good old adverts from petronas. Yea, it always work well in getting messages across and some of it gets my eye watery sometimes... But this one does inspire me a lot...



Its the new deepavali advert from Petronas....
Its about this father who works hard so that one day his son can achieve his ambition to become a pilot...
The story is so simple, yet, we can relate it to our life...

We all have tough times... Like my mom said, it is up to us whether we want to make the best out of it or not... Even through tough times, courage, determination and lots of love can give us wings to fly... Anything less will leave us stranded not knowing what to do...

As a person who has big goals in life, tough times are always here for me to endure. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. But I was born with love and care. Love from my family and sooner in live, love from my friends as well. If I ever said i give up during this process, I will just waste their hope and expectations on me...

In the end, giving up ain't a choice for me. I only have a choice to be courageous to face the task, determine for success, or all of it.

Thank you god for giving me a wake up call that I shall not fail any of them as they already gave me wings so I can fly high next time...

cyaz people... and good luck in your examinations...

No comments: