Saturday, October 11, 2008

Snapping out of it

Me : hey mom.. Sorry, I couldn't be back tomorrow for your Birthday.

Mom : Its okay, just concentrate on your studies alright

Me : I will try my best la... The next two weeks is going to be hell with tons of work to be done. I
really need a break after that.

Mom : What try your best? You MUST do your best... Don't just fret.. Look at your dad, sometimes he is free and sometimes troublesome customers hogs him for days or week... Everyone is busy but its up to you yourself whether you want to make the best out of it or not. get it or not?


Yea... I will and must do my best..

Sometimes, when i need some people to wake me up, my family still works best for me. I am tired now but at least i know my parents want to see me doing well.. especially my mom...

Okla... I've told you how busy I am rite but you'll never know till you see my schedule rite.. okay.. here it is

13/10 Monday BM presentation and Calculus test 3
14/10 Tuesday BM essay test and Entrepreneurship Presentation

17/10 Friday Calculus Quiz 8, Aiesec presentation and Programming assignment dateline
18/10 Saturday Programing test 2
19/10 Sunday Aiesec's Last general training for the sem and LC Jalan Jalan
20/10 Monday Statistic Test 1

23/10 Thursday Minor in Management test 2
24/10 Friday Statistic assignment 2 dateline

25/10 Hopefully I am still well and healthy...hahahaha

Okla... let make it this way okay.... I'll put in my maximum effort for the two weeks just for you mom since its your birthday.. Usually i do it for myself but now, why not as a "birthday" gift since i can't make it back home tomorrow, I do it for my mom... I'll promise you I will do my best.. not try...

Happy Birthday Mom... love you lots!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

u have a blog? lol~ happy birthday to your mom too :-)

Anonymous said...

"Everyone is busy but its up to you yourself whether you want to make the best out of it or not."

I love this phrase. Thanks.