Sunday, May 17, 2009

Aussie Aussie Aussie!


Hey yo... Sorry, I was a little busy with the National Pioneer's Camp which was right after my trip from Perth, Australia.. So here are some pictures which probably you might be interested in.... =p



The Perth Trip went pretty well, except the fact that shop closes at 5.00 pm everyday. Which means I either got to stay in my Hotel room all night or went to the cyber cafe to play with the Australian teens. The picture above was a glimpse of what the shopping area was like just before they closes at 5.00 pm...



Well, the next day I went to the desert of Western Australia. Judging from the fact that I've never been to a place where there is so much sand, it was still interesting!..Haha.. ( why the hell I made it sound so bad, it was really fun whut =p ). Yea, I did lotza cam whoring coz I just couldn't stand still and take a decent picture... So please forgive me...


SAND BOARDING!!!... This is the replacement for the Bungee Jump that I wanna go. But this is still pretty adrenaline-a-tive because of the super steep and high sand dune. There was one time i went too fast and rolled over from the middle of the dune right till the bottom. So I got my first taste of sand also... Well, it doesnt taste like flour..haha


Yea, here is the little kid who went sand boarding without the board.. Lol.. Kidding.. He was just rolling around... haha...


You see that?! Probably not right...

This is what I am talking about. A Muscle Bas Sekolah! I am sure with this kind of muscle bus, there will be no truancy as kids wanna be seen in this cool ride..hahahah. They too also wont be late to school as this mean machine just crushes every car on its path.. LOL...

Last but not least, biasa la, Kang -Ga- Roo. it is actually nibbling my palm and licking it... eww

And this is Tasik Titiwangsa.. lol... Of course not. Its impossible Malaysian roads can be that clean. Perth by night... And do you realise one thing,.... Where is everyone?. There is practically no people on the road at night. I wonder how they spend long autumn and winter nights... Probably by partying... No wonder got so many type of beer and wines in Aussie..haha..

Alright, This are the few photos out of the 250 photos I took in australia.. I wish I can upload everything but too bad, blog capacity tak muat.. lol..

Cyaz people and take care...

2 comments:

成亿 said...

you bloody bastard!

why is life so unfair?

i wanna go aussie too.............

Anonymous said...

WOW YOU WENT TO PERTH?
you didnt even mention! lol
well, you must have lots of fun there huh..
awesome! =D

kenwooi.com