Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sweet memories from a "Small Package"

While I was clearing my room today, I found a box of old handphones..
Just when I want to throw it away, I realise there are SD memory cards in it. Most of it didn't work..

Except for one. And perhaps this is the memory card I used the most. Actually, Its from my old nokia, (The one which is big enough to use as weapon..haha), which i used throughout my NS till upper sixth.

Here are some of the photos which are still in good shape...

Remember this? The Legendary drawing of Mr Ng Hee Sang! our beloves physics teacher

The Counter Strike Cake!.. nola.. Cleanliness and Security Commission Farewell cake


The wines which I vowed to sell in 30 days.. And I manage to sell 85 % of it!

My cousin, Carey!.. cute huh, well, I am sure she looks different now...

I think this is Class Party in Chee Lupp's house..



Leadership Training Camp In Stella Maris Penang
Kumara!.. right before we claim victory in the interclass marching competition
The red cowboys!.. HAHA

Wow... not bad.. big memories do comes in small packages..
And i got back some of my old favourite songs as well... haha... let me see what more I can recover yea...

okla.. i need to sleep now... cyaz aite...

No comments: