Wednesday, May 27, 2009

True Inspirations

With Aaron's Petronas Scholarship taking him to Italy for an internship..
Kee Cheong finally getting a scholarship from Maxis..
And my other dear friends getting scholarships from companies like YTL, Great Eastern, Genting, ASEAN, HP and many many more...

These are the people who can really inspire you to move forward in life.
Some of them are smart, but it all mostly comes from hardwork.

I've met them and as usual most of them are denying that they are working hard. Oh well, they are just being Malaysian, keeping it "humble"

I'm studying and I know its not easy to get to that level. Some say it might be because its mathematics but seriously, don't tell me statistics is tougher than medic. If it really does, I am totally doing something which is out of my league!

When I meet friends of such, I really do measure myself to them. I know pretty well I am not as capable as them but I do believe there is some way for me to reach their level of success. It might take a longer route, but the end result and achievement should be the same.

Its only when I see them, I start to believe..
Not those from the television or book...

but those besides me..

1 comment:

Kee Cheong said...

hey bro, u might not believe this but i actually seek inspiration from u... once in a while when i visit ur blog and read some stuff, it's really inspiring... i'll feel much more ready move on...

u're my source of inspiration too! =)