Sunday, May 31, 2009

Will we ever come to an Understanding?



When this friend of mine asked me what does my friend meant by I need not to shop for Nike and I began to tell her how I got my collection and the number of Nikes' I have.

She was like OMG!!
Then I asked her whats with the surprise la and then she show me the video above...

You might be wondering why would girls be screaming if they see a wardrobe full of LV and nice clothes and so on?
I dont think any MAN will have a concrete answer. Even if I say put yourself in their Heels!..haha... You wouldn't understand it either.

Its also the same.. Woman won't understand why guys would be so exited if they saw a walk-in-fridge full of heineken...Haha...
( I would do the same if its full of Absolut Vodka... not heikenen la... haha)


I don't think both man and woman will totally understand each other. At least not in our lifetime..haha. Even with Dummies encyclopedia published, we will say the facts are debatable.

But seriously, do we need to understand each other. Maybe to a certain extend, yes, but completely.. hmm, I dont think so..

It is WE who don't understand each other that makes us Complementary to one another.

haha.. looks like I studied lotza maths lately coz the quote above sounds like an equation...

Think about it yea, is total understanding necessary?

No comments: